Saturday, January 23, 2010

gifts for friends

It's been almost one year since I started the lovies shop and I've started getting complaints from family and friends for not making them any so I've started making ones for the lil loves in my life. Here's one I made for a friend's baby girl:


I embroidered with a bit more cursive script

then came up with this dress with three different fabric prints, the elephant for fun, the blue double gauze for the skirt and a brown gingham for put them together visually.



two pink buttons on the front and one on the back with an elastic loop for easier wear.
more gifts to come! come back and visit! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Astrid said...

I cannot tell you how much I love that little dress - and the doll as well - beautiful gifts!