Tuesday, June 23, 2009

lovie with big bow hair band

My girlfriend asked me if I could do a lovie with one of those big bow baby hair bands for one of her nieces because her mom just loves them and she has one in every color to match all her outfits. I'm sure you've seen them around...very popular, something like this

(photo image and product by etsy seller http://www.tosweetpeafromme.etsy.com/ )

so this is what I came up with:

unfortunately, I didn't have time to take a good picture so this pic is from a last minute pic from my phone.

I copied the bow off a picture she showed me of her niece. I wish I had the pic to post because it just came out identical so we couldn't help but laugh about it.
I love it so much I had to add it to my custom lovie posting on my shop . too bad the pic came out so bad.

0 comments: