Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


Wow...I'm speechless to have received my first blog award. Thanks so much Elizabeth of Yellow Finch Designs! She creates sweet feminine jewelry for her etsy shop at http://www.yellowfinchdesigns.etsy.com/ .

By accepting this award, I am happily posting the Rules of Blog Award Acceptance:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I first discovered etsy through the Martha Stewart Show which I normally don't watch only because my toddlers don't allow me a regular schedule to watch (plus when the T.V. is on I usually don't fight them from watching Dora or Calliou) but to continue on, :) I discovered a whole new world of happiness and soon became an addict following such talented creative artists out there. I was just amazed at how many talents existed in this world. So, I do have a long list of blogs of creative individuals I truly admire and 15 sounded like a lot but it was hard for me to pic out as well. So here they are(in no special order):



  1. Connecting the dots...

  2. Katie did

  3. Made

  4. Tollipop

  5. Made by Rae

  6. On Hand Modern

  7. clevergirl.org

  8. Color by Number

  9. Artfulife

  10. Mama4Earth

  11. Life, craftiness and everything else

  12. Colby Lane Designs

  13. memory collector

  14. la petite vie

  15. firedaughter clothing
Thanks everyone for such inspiring blogs!

8 comments:

dana said...

Thanks for the award! I'm flattered to be listed among such talented bloggers. I'd give awards to all those ladies too!
Your etsy shop is great. Cool refashions.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award. I am so happy that you enjoy my blog and so happy to have discovered your site. Love the shop!

Rae said...

Thanks so much for the award!!! That was so sweet of you to think of me; I'm honored!

Linda said...

Thank you so much for my award, you are most kind!

Astrid said...

Thank you so much for the award and thank you for the inspirational list! I'm flattered that you would include me among bloggers like that - thanks again! :)

#A5 said...

thank you for the award! it's an honor to be in such good company!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! What a great list of blogs. I really appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/transformers-party-supplies.html]transformers Party Supplies[/url].