Saturday, November 20, 2010

wow time flies - time to share pics

I can't believe it's been over two months since my last post. My thought was to post at least once a month but life kinda took over. Meanwhile, I've still been making dolls so here are some to share. They all turn out so different in my opinion. it's kinda cool how my mood at the moment makes each one turn out in it's unique way. These are just some of my pigtailed girls. I'll have to do another post just on my suited lovies another day.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)



3 comments:

Keli said...

Love the ladybug one!

Jan said...

These are SO cute! I love your new additions! You are so creative! I enjoy watching your creativity come alive. My son still loves his "dinosaur" that I got off of Etsy from you.

loviesformybabies said...

thank you guys! I was afraid this little blog was lost after being so abandonded. so nice to see your comments :)