Thursday, March 18, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

Wow do they go fast!! but I'm kinda obsessed at the moment with the Liberty of London for Target Spring line and trying to resist going to the other Target on the other side of town to see what they have from the line. I saw on a blog I frequently visit that they debuted a line at target on Monday and had to go and see and Sheesh they were almost out of sizes for my lil girl. I was only able to grab two spring pieces. But I also scored a couple of little cute frames and my favorite, pop up basket which I think was originally intended for the garden but I am using for laundry.
wish I had picked up a couple more for toys. such a generous size for its price and so dang pretty! I thought obviously I could order more online but all sold out! my goodness...I guess good things go quick so if you have a Target nearby, go quick before they're all gone!

0 comments: