Friday, April 10, 2009

Addy's Closet coming soon!




Here are some images of clothes I've made for my lil girl. I thought they'd make a fun new section on my etsy shop called Addy's Closet since the pieces were originally created for her. Hopefully other people will agree and purchase them. :)




This red halter is another Anthropologie kitchen towel turned halter.














This whimsical pink dress was made from a women's XL summer top and a child's apron. That apron was just too cute to leave as an apron, don't you agree? I'll post more detailed pics on etsy once I have this section running but those matching cloth buttons and ruffle hem are so precious.


Here's another dish towel turned halther. look at the adorable embroidered lemons. so cute.







I've already shared about this princess skirt in a previous post...can you imagine a tomboy just rolling her eyes at this? :)






Now only if I can get my daughter to model for me more easily...it's like actual work trying to photograph her in something! :)
I'd love to know what you think so don't hesitate to leave me a comment. Thanks!!


The giveaway is almost over. Don't miss out...tell your friends:http://loviesformybabies.blogspot.com/2009/03/free-giveaway.html

0 comments: